Shipping and Returns
Generally, orders placed with us will leave the warehouse within two business days. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to 1-2 weeks to ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally we will ship all orders via FedEx or UPS but we reserve the right to use any carrier.
Some of the larger items in our store ship freight. Once your order arrives to the local delivery terminal you will receive information for the appointment to deliver the order. We will provide you with the name of the local delivery carrier, their phone number, your order tracking number, and the scheduled appointment information so that you can contact the local delivery agent if necessary.
Shipments To Canada
Shipping to Canada can be quoted. To see the latest shipping rates to Canada, please contact one of our customer support staff for a quote. Costs are determined by your exact location and the weight of the item being purchased.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International Locations
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional shipping fee (similar to shipments to Canada). You can contact one of our customer support staff for a shipping quote.
We do not ship to any areas outside the United States and Canada at this time.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.) If you decide to not have the item replaced. due to but not limited to you no longer wanting the item, or the item being on backorder, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If we are unable to provide you a replacement due to the product being discontinued, you will be provided with a full refund.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid via your original method of payment LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.