A&E Cage Co. 32" x 23" Play Top Bird Cage
Birds love to come out of their bird cage to play and socialize with the flock. A Play top bird cage is a convenient all-in-one bird cage and play stand, giving you the benefits of a separate play stand built into the cage itself. Bird owners who find themselves limited on space in the home love this feature as it enables them to save space while proving their bird with all the space and freedom they need.
It's Huge interior space provides comfort and safety for all large birds/parrots. The Play Top features 2 stainless steel food/water bowls, natural wood perch and toy hook, your beautiful bird will love playing and hanging out up there. With 4 smooth rolling casters for easy mobility, this bird cage will keep you and your perfect parrot happy for many years to come.
All A&E bird cages feature a welded bar design, industrial strength screw-in casters for easy moving, and are vet recommended and approved.
- Exterior Dimensions: 32"x23"x66"
- Interior Height: 30"
- Bar Spacing: 5/8"
Construction material: Wrought Iron is a heavy duty metal that boasts superb longevity and durability. The added bird safe powder coating protects the cage from corrosion and looks fantastic.
- Play top with 2 ladders, perch, & toy hook - So much play space already built in!
- Slide-out tray underneath play top keeping cage mess free
- Large front door for easy access - makes cleaning a breeze
- Removable seed catcher
- Bird proof front door & feeder door locks - For complete safety and assurance.
- Horizontal side bars, vertical bars front & back - Perfect for climbing and hanging accessories.
- 3 swing out feeder doors & additional breeder box door - Ease of access
- 3 stainless steel feeder cups & 2 perches
- Slide-out grill & tray for easy cleaning - Smooth gliding action, super durable.
- Non-toxic 100% bird safe powder coated finish.
Perfectly suited for all Medium Parrots and Large Parrots such as:
And Large Parrots such as:
- African Grey
- Small Cockatoo
Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Phillips head screwdriver